Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome back letters!

As soon as I got hired I knew one of the first things I needed to do was make my welcome back info that will be mailed to my students this summer.  I had one of the teachers on my team send me her's and I looked at letters and info I found on other teacher's blogs to create mine! I decided to send a "meet the teacher" letter, the school supply list, and a short questionnaire for parents to fill out and bring on our back to school night!  I think the questionnaire will be good for me to be able to look over and get to know more about my students before the first day! I will be making more info sheets about what we will be learning in first grade, our schedule, expectations, etc. to send home with students on back to school night!

I would love to see what everyone else is getting together for their little ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment